Written by AndrewH
Sega has launched the newest addition to their football management franchise called Football Manager Handheld 2014 onto Google Play this morning. For those of you who are not familiar with this game, this can be a pretty realistic football management sim game where you\’ll be controlling your favorite team and all the players on it.
You may have all the duties of the team manager in order to contend with including player transfers, different techniques your team is going to be using in fits and even follow the games live as they engage in making tactical modifications and substitutions during each match.
Football Supervisor Handheld 2014 Features:
– An entire redesign of the way the sport looks, with improved graphics and a a lot more intuitive menu system.
– My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club title and kit colors and you assemble your squad. Recreate a vintage team or develop a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any category or international competition to compete towards today\’s real teams and players. It\’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
– A more practical transfer system with more intelligent bids as well as squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer marketplace reflects the real-world.
– Use the new player progression tracking system to watch the progress of your players\’ attributes over time. These types of pages chart the improvement or decline of your players\’ skills and are an ideal visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether gamers have a future at the club.
– Improved press interaction, with questions from reporters regarding your club\’s successes, problems and the future. Can you keep the media pleased without upsetting the board, fans as well as squad?
– Improved post-match analysis gives you better suggestions on your team\’s strategic strengths and weaknesses.
– More detailed historical records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on previous successes.
– You can now select multiple nations whenever starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one nation… you can start managing an English club, however move abroad to handle in another country if you fancy a different challenge or perhaps a change in culture
As you can see from the features list over, this is a pretty in-depth management sim game. If you\’re looking for realism in a soccer management type of sport then this is one you will want to check out. You can get Football Manager Handheld 2014 off of Google Play for $9.99.
Google Play Link: Football Manager Handheld 2014