Written by AndrewH
A new third-person dual-stick present shooter has arrived onto Google android called Burn The Lot from Propaganda3. This game has plenty of humor layered in it along with some pretty good 3D visuals that rounds it out as a solid third-person shooter that makes for a great time killer.
As the title of this article suggests, Burn The Lot allows players take charge of a Carny Cop who has the great job of searching for evil carnival personnel and dishing out the best justice. In this case which justice happens to be capturing them in the face.
Burn The Lot Features:
– Dual-stick, third-person shooter. Dance. Dodge. Destroy.
– Thirty story-driven levels with multiple objectives. Help out natives, recover artifacts, take down Carnies in new ways.
– 12 enemy kinds + 9 bosses Equals total Carny carnage.
– 17 different melee and projectile weapons. Weights? You bet. Flame gun? Fun.
– 3 uniquely themed, planet-shaped maps: Crazy West, Miner, South of the Border.
– Upload/download game progress to the cloud and play on multiple devices.
Players will need to find the right weapons and items for every scenario you experience. This is mainly because of the variety of enemy types that are in the game along with the bosses. Not every thing works well on every type of enemy and boss. The designers are also already focusing on new content for the game including success mode, more planets, more weapons, more enemies.
For those of you interested in dishing our justice in order to evil carnival employees, you can pick up Burn The actual Lot off of Google Play for the launch sale price of $0.99 for a limited time. You can also check out the game in action within the video above.
Google Play Link: Burn The actual Lot