Written by AndrewH
Having been in a closed beta before moving on to an open experiment with and a limited location release for screening purposes, N3V Games and also the sequel to their zombie-filled success shooter Dead on Arrival 2 have officially launched worldwide for all to download and start playing whether it be solo or through multi-player.
For those of you unfamiliar with farmville, Dead on Arrival 2 is the newest installment in to the Dead on Arrival franchise and features both single-player and multiplayer content. This can be a top-down dual-stick shooter game having a plethora of weapons and power-ups you can uncover and use through the cash you earn mowing down zombies.
Dead on Arrival Two Features:
– Fast paced success action mayhem towards massive waves from the undead
– Fight alone or as a team in 4-man multiplayer mode
– Intuitive dynamic thumbstick controls with regard to walking, running, aiming and shooting
– Uncover new areas that contains deadlier weapons to help you stay alive
– Use effective weapons to take down Special Infected zombie mutations
– Search for the actual \”random box\” and destroy your enemies with the most effective guns
– Upgrade weapons, armor and ammo at any time
– Unlock powerful MODS to improve power and improve your survival chances
– Complete 3D action with the most advanced gory effects
This game isn\’t exclusive to Tegra-based devices even though if you are running a Tegra 4 Android device then you will be treated to some extra visual goodies. It doesn\’t matter what device you are operating the game on although, the visuals are pretty solid even though the developer do not recommend playing this game upon any device that is older than a Tegra Two device or its equivalent.
Lastly, Dead on Arrival 2 supports all remotes which means all you players who use a control should be happy. Dead on Arrival 2 is available for download off of Google Play for free as well as does contain IAPs for added in-game cash should you not want to wait to generate it through actively playing the game. We\’re keeping an eye out for the Ouya version\’s release as well.
Google Play Link: Dead on Arrival 2