Written by AndrewH
Back in Might we were reporting on a really great looking MMORTS that was slated to be published by DeNA onto their Mobage sociable gaming platform called Apoc Wars. Developed by Gloops, this game has a sort of futuristic Borderlands feel to it in regards to the visuals and it is actually fairly close to a proper RTS type of game.
Update August Sixth, 2013 6:57am PST: The game is live on Search engines Play. Download hyperlink has been added beneath.
As you might expect through an RTS game, gamers will have to do a variety of tasks which include such things as gathering resources, researching technology for upgrades, building structure and creating your army. This particular game goes a little deeper in a few ways that other RTS titles currently available such as there being items and various equipment in the game to make use of.
Apoc Wars Features:
– Develop, defend and change your awesome base
– Hundreds of what to collect and provide for unique strategic advantages
– Train a wide variety of combat units with special abilities: infantry, light and heavy artillery, trucks, tanks, and more
– Spy on as well as attack enemy angles in real time, where you manage the action
– Destroy your own enemies and steal their loot
– Earn Experience to upgrade existing forces and unlock new troops and buildings.
– Create alliances together with your friends and exact sweet revenge in your enemies!
When we initially reported on this sport coming to Android, it ended up that the game was being released onto iOS at that time. It was still scheduled to arrive with regard to Android, just later on. Well for those of you who\’ve patiently been awaiting this game to launch, Apoc Wars will be available tonight from 5pm PDT on Google Play. At that point you can obtain it for free as well as jump into playing right away.
Google Play Hyperlink: Apoc Wars
Developer Website: Gloops