Written by AndrewH
There is a brand new empire building 4x strategy game available for Android gamers to look at called Rising Empires. Developed by Hellhound Interactive, this game features 6 playable races with each one having their own set of unique capabilities. There is also one very interesting feature about this game and that is there\’s actually two levels to fight on.
When we say there are two levels we mean the actual terrain actually offers two different amounts. There is the standard surface as well as a subsurface available which can be used to travel in. Thee will be cave opening and things like that where you can enter to subsurface and move your own troops through underground.
Rising Empires Features:
– Six races, all with distinctive abilities making for very different game experiences
– Two amounts (surface and subsurface) with cave openings to allow movement between them
– All empires design their own troop types and give them abilities that suit their own playing style
– An advanced fight system to battle it out with the different troop types
– A properly developed technology tree
Like with any good RTs-esque game, Rising Empires features a good technology sapling which you can use to customize your units while you progress through a match. This also means the actual match-ups will be much more powerful since all gamers will be able to use various combinations of skills as well as upgrades.
Right now Rising Empires can be obtained on Google Play free of charge and is currently called a beta. This means there could be some bugs in the game and if you happen to find one, or simply have a suggestion regarding how to improve the game, send then developer an e-mail. Rising Empires will official launch September 21st and will have both a totally free (ad supported) edition as well as a paid complete version without ads.
Google Play Link: Rising Empires