Written by AndrewH
For some cause this holiday season we are getting plenty of game releases that have a ton of blood in them. Not that its a bad thing but it is pretty humorous to consider considering this is Xmas after all. Hero Siege is a brand new hack n\’ slash game with a lot of roguelike elements to it that also has a ton of blood being splattered all over the place when you kill someone.
Hero Siege is almost just like a mini-Diablo style game but with the added bonus associated with roguelike elements on top of it to help keep things dynamic and try to changing. There are various classes you can play as, each with their own skills as well as strengths. There\’s also a large amount of weapons, even more opponents and achievements to unlock.
Hero Siege Features:
– Randomly generated amounts, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
– Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, functional or orbiting.
– Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to create as rare or even elite with additional hp/damage and abilities, but shedding better loot as well as giving more exp!
– Over 50 Achievements to uncover!
– Many different perks in order to unlock!
– Customize your own character!
– 3 Acts which all contain 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
– 3+ unlockable classes!
– 3 different trouble levels to uncover!
– Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content material!
– Haptic Effects
– MOGA controller support
This is actually quite a big game and if you\’re keen on Diablo-style games, this game will be right up your alley. Since this is a roguelike name it means just about everything within this game is at random generated. This also implies that even though it is a big sport, it\’ll always be different even if you get through this.
We were going to pick this game as this week\’s Indie Display title but since it\’s so feature-rich and fun all of us decided to write an entire article on it. For those of you interested in checking this game out, you can get a copy off of Google Play for free.
Google Perform Link: Hero Siege