Written by AndrewH
Crescent Moon Video games has published their own newest title on to Android today known as Clash of Puppets. This game is really a full 3D hack\’ slash platformer that features three planets full of levels, a lot of different weapons and items to use, and a rather unique style of humor which you would most likely recognize if you\’ve watch the original Batman Television show from way back within the day.
Aside from the game\’s storyline where you works your way through all three world, Clash of Puppets also features an infinite success mode as well where one can test out your skills to determine how long you can endure. You can also challenge friends to see if they can defeat your high score in survival mode.
Clash of Puppets Features:
– High quality 3d Graphics: Completely animated 3D figures with dynamic lights.
– Vast Arsenal: Find and use tons of disastrous weapons and barriers.
– Long Lasting: Inspired through B-movies of the 20th century, Clash of Puppets will function 3 worlds to experience and an infinite success mode.
– Challenge: your friends try to achieve the greatest score to be the actual \”Survival Hero\”.
– Console-Style: Experience a true console style hack\’n\’slash platformer game on your mobile device.
– Google Perform Services: Leaderboards and lots of accomplishments.
– Optimized for MOGA Controllers
While the game is optimized for touch controls, Clash of Puppets really plays properly when paired up with a MOGA controller which should make any of you out presently there that owns one rather happy. If you\’re interested in checking farmville out, you can obtain a copy off of Google Play for $2.99.
Google Play Link: Conflict of Puppets