Written by AndrewH
About a week ago all of us announced that the highly anticipated arcade shooter from Digital Reality as well as Grasshopper Manufacture called Sine Mora had arrived onto Google android but unfortunately it was only available on the Amazon Appstore and it seemed as though it had been exclusive to the Kindle Fire. There were many ideas as to why the game was released this way including the fact that Digital Reality is a company from Hungary which presently doesn\’t have the ability to market apps and video games onto Google Play yet.
Regardless of whatever the reason was that it had appeared only on Amazon and seemingly only for the Kindle Fire, we figured it might be a very short exclusive period for the sport and sure enough which has turned out to be the case as the game is now on Google Play as well.
For those of you unfamiliar with Sine Mora, this can be a 2.5D arcade shooter (officially labelled as a bullet hell shooter) which was originally launched on Playstation 3/Xbox Three hundred and sixty where you\’ll be piloting a fighter kind of space ship, blasting away at enemies as they come to you while enjoying all the eye candy you are able to handle. So action is done in a side-scrolling method while the environments are rendered with Three dimensional visuals.
Sine Mora Features:
– Engrossing tale integrated seamlessly in to the action to elevate the consumer experience
– 7 beautifully designed, diverse stages, 50 plus different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
– Great accessibility – Story Mode is customized to not scare aside absolute newcomers to the genre
– Risk and incentive – multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with heavy scoring and concealed rank system for that more experienced players
– Four different control schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative contact control or reversed relative touch.
Even though this game is labelled officially as a bullet hell shooter, gamers do have the ability to change up the difficulty in this sport. That way you can work your way up from difficult gameplay to accurate bullet hell style almost. There is also lots of combinations of weapons and items to help you out too.
However Digital Reality managed to get their game onto Google Play doesn\’t really matter as this ought to make a lot of people happy. Like we said when the sport first arrived on to Amazon, be patient and it\’ll be on Google Play shortly and sure enough there it is. It\’ll cost you $5.99 to catch yourself a copy of Sine Mora.
Google Play Link: Sine Mora
Forum Discussion: Sine Mora Thread