Written by AndrewH
Back in the middle of This summer we reported on a new Nintendo DS emulator that was being developed for Google android called DraStic. One of the bigger claims this emulator makes is that it is a high speed emulator which is good since it seems like the majority of Nintendo DS emulators tend to not run at full speed and actually end up running pretty slowly. Of course that is partly also dependent on what gadget you\’re running this on.
DraStic, however, states be a full speed emulator and actually comes with quite a variety of options and features as well. This includes features like being able to customize the size and placement of the actual screen where your own game will be showing up and full assistance for controllers too including Nvdia\’s Shield.
– Customize the placement as well as size of the DS screens, for family portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Protect and Xperia Play
– Save as well as resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Fine-tune your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Connect your save games with your online Search engines Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
In an interesting distort, while this will operate on most newer Google android devices, especially the higher-end stronger ones, Tegra 2 products are blacklisted from this emulator. If you own a Tegra 2 gadget, you won\’t be able to get this. Tegra 3 or Tegra 4 are totally fine though. You\’ll also need to make sure you have the Nintendo ds lite BIOS images in order to operate this.
If you\’ve been waiting for DraStic to launch on to Google Play, you can now pick it up for $7.99.
Thanks to Trevor H. for that heads up!
Google Play Hyperlink: DraStic